cara mentranslate pdf bahasa inggris
Untuk anda yang kesulitan cara mentranslate PDF bahasa inggris, saya akan berbagi bagaimana cara mudah untuk mentranslate file PDF. cara ini bisa digunakan dan bermanfaat bagi anda pejuang skripsi S1 yang kesulitan mentranslate jurnal berbahasa asing terutama bahasa inggris. Beberapa hal yang harus dimiliki sebelum melakukan translate adalah anda harus memiliki akun Gmail, hanya dengan Gmail kita dapat menggunakan produk-produk yang tersedia oleh Google seperti Google Calendar, Google Drive, dll.
Klik link di bawah berikut ini: cara-mentranslate-pdf-bahasa-inggris-2
- According to Jafari and Ritchie (1981), tourism is an interdisciplinary and integrates a variety of subjects, disciplines and focuses and can be seen from numerous points of views and approaches.
- The tourism as a central study can be studied from many focuses and created into a new form tourism development model.
- However tourism development model can be made in varying forms such as focus on agriculture as Agrotourism, ecology as ecotourism, culture as cultural tourism, religion as religious tourism, etcetera.
- Community based tourism is tourism in which local residents (often rural, poor and economically marginalised) invite tourists to visit their communities with the provision of overnight accommodation.
- The residents earn income as land managers, entrepreneurs, service and produce providers, and employees. At least part of the tourist income is set aside for projects which provide benefits to the community as a whole.
- Community based tourism enables the tourist to discover local habitats and wildlife, and celebrates and respects traditional cultures, rituals and wisdom. The community will be aware of the commercial and social value placed on their natural and cultural heritage through tourism, and this will foster community based conservation of these resources.
See the Slides: https://tourismbali.files.wordpress.com/2016/09/slide__cbt-blimbingsari.pdf
The strength of the senior traveler segment is the high purchasing power the length of stay in a destination, making this market segment increasingly important in present and future. Consequently, this research aims to establish a model of motivation and its relationship with the image of Bali as an international tourism destination, especially from the perspective of senior tourists. This research employed survey method and utilized a combination of quantitative and qualitative analytical techniques. Factor analysis condensed various indicators into several key indicators to form a model with goodness of fit. Indicators representing push motivation variable include the improvement of health/fitness and the drive to perform physical exercise. Indicators representing destination identity variable include the culture and nature of Bali. Indicators representing destination creation variable include the service quality of travel agencies and service quality of travel guides. Indicators representing destination image variable include the image of cultural uniqueness and holiday atmosphere of Bali. The survey in this study involved 400 respondents of senior tourists, exclusively only foreign nationals. Goodness of fit is affirmed on the results of the analysis model, which answered the hypothesis that push motivation and destination creation affect destination images.
Full text: http://jurnalmanajemen.petra.ac.id/index.php/man/article/view/19629/18973
Keunikan Budaya dan Keindahan Alam sebagai Citra Destinasi Bali menurut Wisatawan Australia Lanjut Usia
In recent years, many has begun to doubt the continued existence of Bali’s nature and culture in shaping its destination image. The current research was conducted to confirm the existence of culture and nature as the determining factors of Bali’s image as a tourism destination by selecting elderly Australian tourists as respondents, because this group tends to be more loyal and have longer average length of stay compared to other groups of tourists. This research aims to confirmatively answer the existence of Bali’s culture and nature as the destination’s identity and tourism image. The two main research questions are (1) what is the relationship between motivation, destination creation, and destination identity in forming the destination image of Bali? (2) how is the structural model of Bali’s destination image according to elderly Australian tourists? This research was conducting using survey method and quantitative analysis technique, involving 160 elderly Australian tourists. Findings from SEM analysis indicate that internal motivation influences destination image, while destination identity influences destination image, and destination creation also influences destination image. The research concludes that according to elderly Australian tourists, Bali’s culture and nature are remain strong factors in forming the island’s destination image.